Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello! My name is Rebecca Smith and I wanted to take some time to introduce myself and let you know who I am and what I'm about.

I am a single woman in my early 30s, I live alone with my 125 lb. Great Pyrenees / Lab mix dog, Sookie. I come from a close-knit family and have 4 brothers. I grew up in a small rural town where everyone knows everyone. I couldn't wait to move to the big city after graduation from high school, so that's what I did. I moved to Denver to attend college, and aside from visiting my family, I have never looked back.

Now, for a small town girl, moving to the big city was quite the adjustment and more than 10 years later, I have to admit that there are still aspects of city living that I am not 100% comfortable with. First and foremost, for me, is my safety. My goal and desire with this blog and my retail website MoreThanStunGuns.com is to educate women on what they can do to stay safe and protect themselves from an ever increasing criminal threat. I am committed to researching and sharing both critical and helpful personal safety information with women through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment